Black 90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End Fitting, -6 AN
Universal Fit, -6 AN Fitting Hose Size, Socketless Fitting Style, Push-On Assembly Method
- AN 6 female to push-on 90 degree hose barb adapter
- Does not require a clamp when used with push-on style hose for most applications
- This lightweight aluminum hose end is completely reusable, and interchangeable
- 37 degree angled sealing surface guarantees a positive leak free seal
- Black anodized finish provides corrosion protection and long lasting good looks
Black socketless push-on hose end fittings will give your engine compartment the look you are after. 90 degree fittings in multiple sizes. For use with 37 degree flared ends.
- -6 AN female to push-on hose barb adapter
- 90° fuel line hose connector
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Available in a Black anodized finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
Speedway Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, 90 Degree, Red/Blue, -6 AN
45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
Speedway Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, 90 Degree, Anodized, -6 AN
Black 45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 AN
Black 45 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End Fitting, -8 AN
90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -10 AN
Speedway Full Flow Swivel Hose End Fitting, 90 Degree, Black, -12 AN
Black 90 Degree Socketless Push-On Hose End, -12 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
Learn how to assemble AN push-on hose ends the right way. It sounds simple enough, but doing this wrong can cause all number of issues down the road.
Hose & Fitting