Speedway Black 12 Volt Electric Windshield Wiper Motor Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Compact, self-contained wiper motor drives one wiper arm and blade, making it perfect for your early Coupe or Roadster. The wiper motor has a switch on the back.
- 12 volt motor
- Integral switch
- 90° sweep
- 10" wiper blade
For replacement parts, use blade 911-23506 and arm 911-23505.
- Power wire to "+" terminal
- Ground wire to "-" terminal
Main housing for motor is oval in shape with the following dimensions:
- Depth front to rear is 3-1/3"
- Height top to bottom is 2-1/8"
- Width from side to side is 3-1/4"
A mounting tab extends the width an additional 9/16" and has an isolating grommet installed.
- The drive shaft measures 3-1/4"
- Shaft diameter is .235"
- The threaded sleeve around the shaft is 2-1/2" long from the main housing
- Threaded sleeve allows for adjustment for proper spacing to the windshield
- Length of threads covering input shaft is 2.040"
- Length from motor face to end of input shaft is 3.165"
M9 X .75 NUT 91123507
Notes11" cut to fit blade, arm is 7"-11" long. The motor is 2-1/8" tall x 3.25" long x 3.5" wide. Integrated switch. 90* sweep and returns to park position, will not return using external switch. NUT M9 X .75 (91123507)
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.