Bilstein F4-BOA-0000788 Chrome Front Shock, 12-13 Inch Ride Height
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type, Chrome
- Monotube steel body is beautifully chrome plated
- Extended length range is 14.00" to 14.99" and the compressed length range measures 9.00" to 9.99"
- 7/16" top bushing and 5/8" bottom bushing
- Main body is 8-3/4" long to the center of the mounting bushing
- Inner sleeve measures 3/4" in diameter
You will find Bilstein shocks as standard equipment on all the European sports and luxury cars. Now you can have Bilstein shocks for your street rod as well. Beautifully chrome plated. 7/16" top bushing and 5/8" bottom. The inner sleeve is 3/4" on these shocks so removing the sleeve will net a 3/4" I.D. and will not work on shock mounts with a smaller O.D.
Main body is 8-3/4" long to the center of the mounting bushing
Item DetailsRide: 12-13"; Closed: 9.8"; Open: 14.6"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Chrome Plated
Pro Shocks® SM500 Pro Street Rod Shock, 12 Inch Ride Height
Bilstein F4-BOA-0000836 Chrome Front Shock, 10-11 Inch Ride Height
Pro Shocks® GC6ARD Aluminum Mono-Tube Bulb Coilover Shock
Speedway Short Gas-Filled Tube Shocks, Black Painted
Pro Shocks® GC6ACD Aluminum Mono-Tube Bulb Coilover Shock
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Afco Street Rod Shocks, Gas