Billet Specialties 77910 Smooth Power Steering Reservoir w/ Bracket
Universal Fit, 8.75" Overall Height, 2.87" Overall Diameter, 3.00" Cap Diameter, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Internally baffled and O-ring sealed cap to prevent splash over
- Vented cap eliminates positive & negative pressure which leads to foaming
- Innovative internal return tube greatly reduces fluid turbulence & foaming
- Extra capacity of up to 15oz. of fluid in a compact design
- Sleek mounting bracket with internal key lock design hides all hardware
- -6 & -10 AN male AN fittings are included and pre-installed
- 100% billet aluminum construction - polished to a mirror finish
- Overall dimensions: 2-7/8” O.D. x 8-3/4”H (Cap: 3” O.D.)
Note: Bracket must mount in center of reservoir. Reservoir must be mounted higher than the power steering pump. This reservoir is not compatible with Hydroboost steering systems only because of the lack of fitting ports. It will work with Hydroboost systems with additional fabrication performed by the purchaser at their discretion.
NotesInternally baffled and O-ring sealed vented cap. Includes polished aluminum mounting bracket. Not compatible with hydroboost steering systems because of the lack of ports.
More Like This
Billet Specialties 77920 Ribbed Power Steering Reservoir w/ Bracket
Vertical Power Steering Reservoir Tank: AN 10 with Bracket & Clamps
Aluminum Firewall Mount Power Steering Reservoir, Black, 24 oz
KRC Power Steering 91500000 Economy Power Steering Round Tank
KRC Power Steering KRC91515000 Tank, Flat Mount
Competition Engineering 63506 Power Steering Reservoir
Competition Engineering 63507 Power Steering Reservoir
KRC Power Steering 91510000 Flat Mount Power Steering Tank
KRC Power Steering 91504000 Tank
Holley 198-200 Power Steering Reservoir Kit for LS Brackets
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.