Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Chevy Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Big Block Chevy come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Edelbrock reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
- Works with 'standard' and 'tall-deck' Chevy Big Block application (excluding aftermarket tall-deck big blocks that have 'raised' camshaft).
Note: Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
910-13222 Instructions (PDF)
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley Nose Cone = 7.125" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley Nose Cone = 6.625" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.437" (from block)
- AC Clutch Cover Nose = 7.562" (from block)
More Like This
Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet FM2222PC B/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit Press-On
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Eddie Motorsports MS107-90P V-Belt Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36400000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!