Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Chevy Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Big Block Chevy come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Edelbrock reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
- Works with 'standard' and 'tall-deck' Chevy Big Block application (excluding aftermarket tall-deck big blocks that have 'raised' camshaft).
Note: Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
910-13222 Instructions (PDF)
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley Nose Cone = 7.125" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley Nose Cone = 6.625" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.437" (from block)
- AC Clutch Cover Nose = 7.562" (from block)
More Like This
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Billet Specialties 13600 Tru Trac Serpentine System - Small Block Ford
Powermaster 170 Serpentine Alternator Drive/Water Pump Drive System
March Pulley 30600 Ford Flathead Serpentine Conversion Drive System
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC Power Steering KRC36401500 Pro Series Serpentine Pully Kit, SBC
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
KRC 37453000 Water Pump Only Drive Kit, W/ Idler/Tensioner, Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.