Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Chevy Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Big Block Chevy come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Edelbrock reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
- Works with 'standard' and 'tall-deck' Chevy Big Block application (excluding aftermarket tall-deck big blocks that have 'raised' camshaft).
Note: Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
910-13222 Instructions (PDF)
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley Nose Cone = 7.125" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley Nose Cone = 6.625" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.437" (from block)
- AC Clutch Cover Nose = 7.562" (from block)
More Like This
Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet FM2222PC B/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit Press-On
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS107-90P V-Belt Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36400000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Garage Sale - KRC KIT16320010 SBC Serpentine Drive Kit, Head Mt Pump/Idler Tensioner
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Wiring a car may seem like a daunting process, but Jess explains the steps to successfully wire the ignition switch, headlight switch, and the dash gauges.