Billet Specialties 13600 Tru Trac Serpentine System - Small Block Ford
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Small Block Ford 289, 302, 351W come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Ford Racing reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
Note: Not for use with mechanical fuel pump. Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.500" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley = 7.375" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.750" (from block)
- Compressor Cover = 7.500" (from block)
More Like This
Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Powermaster 170 Serpentine Alternator Drive/Water Pump Drive System
March Pulley 30600 Ford Flathead Serpentine Conversion Drive System
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC Power Steering KRC36401500 Pro Series Serpentine Pully Kit, SBC
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
KRC 37453000 Water Pump Only Drive Kit, W/ Idler/Tensioner, Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.