Billet Specialties 13600 Tru Trac Serpentine System - Small Block Ford
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, 351W Ford Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Small Block Ford 289, 302, 351W come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Ford Racing reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
Note: Not for use with mechanical fuel pump. Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.500" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley = 7.375" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.750" (from block)
- Compressor Cover = 7.500" (from block)
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.