Billet Specialties 13220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - SB Chevy
Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Billet Specialties Tru Trac serpentine systems for Small Block Chevy come complete with all attaching hardware and a comprehensive installation manual.
- Polished 105 amp Powermaster 1-wire alternator
- Cast finish Edelbrock reverse rotation water pump
- Polished Sanden SD-7 compressor
- Cast finish Maval power steering pump w/ AN fittings
- All pulleys and brackets completely polished
- Polished ARP 12-point stainless steel hardware
- Goodyear Gatorback 6-rib serpentine belt
Note: Requires the use of a remote power steering fluid reservoir. Vehicles that use front style motor mounts must be converted to side motor mounts when using the Tru Trac system.
Get the correct pulleys for your application by learning which water pump you have as explained in our tech article. SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Distance from face of:
- Crank Pulley = 6.250" (from block)
- Water Pump Pulley = 7.00" (from block)
- Alternator Pulley = 6.500" (from block)
- Power Steering Pulley = 6.375" (from block)
- Compressor Cover = 7.500" (from block)
More Like This
Eddie Motorsports MS107-55P Serpentine Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36403000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Eddie Motorsports MS107-90P V-Belt Pulley Kit, SBC, Polished
KRC 36400000 Serpentine Pulley Kit, SB Chevy
Billet FM2121PC SBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet Specialties 14220 Tru Trac Serpentine Systems - B/B Chevy
Billet FM2221PC BBC Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit, Keyway Shaft
Billet FM2222PC B/B Chevy Mid Mount Serpentine Conversion Kit Press-On
KRC 16322600 Water Pump Serpentine Drive Kit
KRC KIT16312610 Serpentine Drive Kit-S/B Chevy, Head Mt. w/o P.S. Pump
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.