Big Block Chevy Balancing Plate
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lets you balance your Big Block Chevy 454 engine with a 350 flywheel (manual transmission flywheel or automatic transmission flex plate) and a bolt-on balancing plate.
- Allows use of lighter 350 flywheel to rev quicker
- Fits between the crankshaft and flexplate
- Correctly balances the engine without resorting to a big heavy flywheel
- Precision stamped steel plate
- Road and race tested
Note: The weight welded to this plate is positioned to the block side of the plate.
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.