Big Block Chevy Balancing Plate
454 Chevy Big Block V8, 496 Chevy Big Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Lets you balance your Big Block Chevy 454 engine with a 350 flywheel (manual transmission flywheel or automatic transmission flex plate) and a bolt-on balancing plate.
- Allows use of lighter 350 flywheel to rev quicker
- Fits between the crankshaft and flexplate
- Correctly balances the engine without resorting to a big heavy flywheel
- Precision stamped steel plate
- Road and race tested
- Can be used in conjunction with a 153 tooth flywheel/flexplate
Note: The weight welded to this plate is positioned to the block side of the plate.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.