Bert Transmission 305 Late Model Chevy Bell Housing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This late model Chevy bell housing by Bert allows maximum clearance between the car and race track. Mounting surface has OEM thickness plus provisions for rear mounted dry sump pump and starter. Constructed from durable aluminum and weighs 15 pounds.
- Aluminum construction
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Hardware not included (See below for suggested Idler Gear and related components)
- Sold each
Additional hardware components required which are not included with bellhousing # 736-305 and are sold separately:
- 736303 BERT IDLER GEAR
- 736304 BERT IDLER GEAR BUSHING
- 736306 BERT IDER GEAR SHAFT
- 736307 BERT BELL HOUSING PLATE
- 736308 BERT IDLER GEAR SPRING
- 736309 BERT IDLER GEAR WASHER
- 736310 BERT IDLER SHAFT GREASE FITTING
More Like This
Quarter Master 110432 Chevy/Ford Steel Bellhousing
Brinn 79099 Small Block Chevy Bellhousing Assembly W/O Flywheel
Quick Time RM-6036 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Mechanical Linkage
Quick Time RM-6010 Chevy Steel Trans Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-6056 Ford FE 352-390-427-428 Steel Bellhousing, T5/TKO
Speedway Wissota Chevy/Ford Steel Bellhousing
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.