Bert Transmission 305 Late Model Chevy Bell Housing
Bert, 15 lbs. Weight
- Features a lightweight aluminum housing and weighs only 15 lbs.
- Will allow for maximum clearance between the car and race track
- The mounting surface has OEM thickness plus provisions for rear mounted dry sump pump and starter
- Intended for use with a 1/4" thick motor plate
This late model Chevy bell housing by Bert allows maximum clearance between the car and race track. Mounting surface has OEM thickness plus provisions for rear mounted dry sump pump and starter. Constructed from durable aluminum and weighs 15 pounds.
- Aluminum construction
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Hardware not included (See below for suggested Idler Gear and related components)
- Sold each
Additional hardware components required which are not included with bellhousing # 736-305 and are sold separately:
- 736303 BERT IDLER GEAR
- 736304 BERT IDLER GEAR BUSHING
- 736306 BERT IDER GEAR SHAFT
- 736307 BERT BELL HOUSING PLATE
- 736308 BERT IDLER GEAR SPRING
- 736309 BERT IDLER GEAR WASHER
- 736310 BERT IDLER SHAFT GREASE FITTING
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.