Bert Transmission 305 Late Model Chevy Bell Housing
Bert, 15 lbs. Weight
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This late model Chevy bell housing by Bert allows maximum clearance between the car and race track. Mounting surface has OEM thickness plus provisions for rear mounted dry sump pump and starter. Constructed from durable aluminum and weighs 15 pounds.
- Aluminum construction
- Weighs 15 pounds
- Hardware not included (See below for suggested Idler Gear and related components)
- Sold each
Additional hardware components required which are not included with bellhousing # 736-305 and are sold separately:
- 736303 BERT IDLER GEAR
- 736304 BERT IDLER GEAR BUSHING
- 736306 BERT IDER GEAR SHAFT
- 736307 BERT BELL HOUSING PLATE
- 736308 BERT IDLER GEAR SPRING
- 736309 BERT IDLER GEAR WASHER
- 736310 BERT IDLER SHAFT GREASE FITTING
More Like This
Bert Transmission 301C/320NCEXT Crate Chevy Bellhousing, w/Idler
Speedway Wissota Chevy/Ford Steel Bellhousing
Bert Transmission 301C/371H/370 S/B Chevy Aluminum Bell Housing
Bert Transmission 301C/320NCEXT Crate Chevy Bellhousing
Quarter Master 110432 Chevy/Ford Steel Bellhousing
Brinn 79099 Small Block Chevy Bellhousing Assembly W/O Flywheel
Quick Time RM-6010 Chevy Steel Trans Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Quick Time RM-6036 LS1 Chevy Steel Bellhousing - Mechanical Linkage
Bellhousing Bolt Kit for Chevy/Ford Bellhousing 91027001
Quick Time RM-8020 Chevy LS Steel Bellhousing, Hydraulic Linkage
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.