Bendix Style Emergency Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Rear, 12 x 2 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
If you want the early look but are reluctant to use old non-energizing drum brakes, we have just what you need. Our 100% new self-energizing backing plate assemblies come complete with shoes, wheel cylinders and hardware. Fits either the front or rear of 1937-48 Ford cars or 1937-47 Ford half-ton pickups with original style rear axle.
These have provisions for an emergency brake cable. These brake assemblies can be used with Buick drums and 1948 Ford hubs, or we also offer new iron 12" x 2" brake drums (910-65400) with 5 on 5-1/2" bolt circle which are impossible to find elsewhere.
- Wheel Cylinder Inlet: 7/16"-24 IFF
- To connect an AN 3 hose, use (2) of 910-318-7/16"
- To connect a 3/16" steel line, use (2) of 910-3183-7/16"
- Bolt Pattern: 3-3/8" center to center both horizontal and vertically
- Use with park brake cables typical of 39-48 Ford passenger cars
Item Details12" x 2"
More Like This
Bendix Style Emergency Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Rear, 12 x 1-3/4 Inch
Bendix Style Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Spindles, 12 x 2 Inch
Bendix Style Brakes for 1937-48 Ford Spindles, 12 x 1-3/4 Inch
O'Brien Truckers 6103 Brake Scoops, Lincoln
Early Ford Banjo Rear End Brake Drum/Axle Retainer