BendPak 5175820 Wheel Alignment Lift, 9,000 Lbs
9,000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 88.00" Overall Height, 70.00" Rise, 220 VAC / 60 Hz. / 1 Ph Motor
The HD-9AE alignment lift features adjustable multi-position leveling, integrated front radius plates and rear slip plates. This makes it compatible with all leading alignment instrumentation, including 3D and camera wheel alignment systems.
Every BendPak alignment lift offers the same quality, warranty and built-in safety features as every other car lift we make. Wheel service is where many shops make the big bucks, so we’re conscious of the fact that these lifts need to be dependable and efficient to keep you satisfied. The high capacity on this alignment lift is also great for light-duty trucks and SUVs.
*Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Multi-caster slip plates
- Dual radius plate positions
- Heavy-duty stainless steel lifting cables
- Dual-hub cable sheaves
- Grease nipples on every sheave and sheave axle
- Single hydraulic cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic flow restrictor
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Spring-loaded safety locks
- Simple push-button lock release
- Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders
- Secondary lock system
- Fully enclosed cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves
- Multiple adjustable height locking positions
- Maintenance-free power system
- Easy-to-reach operator controls
- Non-skid runways
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175172 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Limo
BendPak 5175750 Wheel Alignment Lift, 12,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175153 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Open Front
BendPak 5175969 Wheel Alignment Lift, 18,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175171 Wheel Alignment Lift, 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak 5175395 XPR-10S 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb capacity
Q & A
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.