This PCL-18B mobile column lift package comes in a full set of 8. With 8 lifts, raise up to 144,000 lbs. of vehicle. With that much power in your shop, your lifting abilities are nearly infinite. Ideal for four-axle vehicles. Sets of 2, 4 and 6 are available.
When you need to lift beyond what most shops even consider possible, put 8 mobile column lifts in your shop. The best part: you don't even have to use all 8 at once. Break them up into sets of 4, lifting multiple heavy-duty trucks up to 72,000 lbs. with each set. These mobile lifts make up BendPak's most powerful lifting system to date. If you need to lift more than 40,000 lbs., which is the most our four-post lifts can handle, a heavy-duty set of mobile column lifts is your best bet.
- 18,000-lb. individual column capacity / 108,000-lb. maximum system capacity
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Two, four, or six column configurations can accommodate heavy duty trucks and light duty passenger vehicles
- 208-240V, 50/60HZ, 3-phase main power system
- SINGLE, PAIR or TEAM operation
- Intuitive controls allow the lift to be fully programmed and controlled from any column
- The PLC and main system components are standard off-the-shelf brands rather than proprietary printed circuit boards or controls, which can be very expensive to service or replace
- Smart electronics feature self-diagnostics and self-calibration functions
- Variable height limit settings can be programmed for shops with low ceilings or when specific vehicle service requirements necessitate specific rise heights
- Two-speed lowering option – turtle or rabbit speed settings
- Each column is equipped with a warning light and audible alarm for critical warning alerts
- Emergency shut-off switches on each column quickly shut off power to the lift in the event an unsafe condition is detected by the operator
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
- Lifting Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
- A - Overall Height (RAISED) 101”
- B - Overall Height (LOWERED) 146.5”
- C - Max. Lifting Height 71.5”
- D - Overall Depth 48.75”
- E - Overall Width 45”
- F - Chassis Length 32.25”
- G - Min. Lifting Fork Width 9.5”
- H - Max. Lifting Fork Width 35”
- I - Lifting Fork Length 11.5”
- Turning Circle 40”
- Column Weight 1,450 lbs.
- Lifting Speed 85 sec
- Shipping Weight 1,450 lbs
Guides & Documents
|MFG. Part #||5175297|
|Sold in Quantity||Set|
|Lifting Capacity||108,000 lbs.|
|Time to Full Raise||85.00 seconds|
|Max Lifting Height||71.50"|