BendPak 5175296 Mobile Column Lift 72,000 Lbs, High Voltage
72000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 85.00 seconds Time to Full Raise, 71.50" Max Lifting Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This PCL-18B mobile column lift system comes in a set of 4. When combined, the system lifts up to 72,000 lbs. Ideal for two-axle vehicles. Sets of 2, 6 and 8 are also available.
With a full set of mobile column lifts, you'll lift vehicles up to 72,000 lbs. This weight class encompasses most heavy-duty and commercial semi-trucks. If you need more lifting power, upgrade to a set of 6 or double your capability with a set of 8. For a frame-engaging adapter, check out the PCL-18B cross beam. This handy tool allows you to safely remove tires and perform full wheel service on your vehicle.
- 18,000-lb. individual column capacity / 108,000-lb. maximum system capacity
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Two, four, or six column configurations can accommodate heavy duty trucks and light duty passenger vehicles
- 460/380 Volt, 50/60HZ, 3-phase main power system
- SINGLE, PAIR or TEAM operation
- Intuitive controls allow the lift to be fully programmed and controlled from any column
- The PLC and main system components are standard off-the-shelf brands rather than proprietary printed circuit boards or controls, which can be very expensive to service or replace
- Smart electronics feature self-diagnostics and self-calibration functions
- Variable height limit settings can be programmed for shops with low ceilings or when specific vehicle service requirements necessitate specific rise heights
- Two-speed lowering option – turtle or rabbit speed settings
- Each column is equipped with a warning light and audible alarm for critical warning alerts
- Emergency shut-off switches on each column quickly shut off power to the lift in the event an unsafe condition is detected by the operator
*Note-Do not attempt to lift half of a vehicle (the front or back only) with only 2 mobile lifts. Vehicles must be raised on an even plane at all times.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Lifting Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
- A - Overall Height (RAISED) 101”
- B - Overall Height (LOWERED) 146.5”
- C - Max. Lifting Height 71.5”
- D - Overall Depth 48.75”
- E - Overall Width 45”
- F - Chassis Length 32.25”
- G - Min. Lifting Fork Width 9.5”
- H - Max. Lifting Fork Width 35”
- I - Lifting Fork Length 11.5”
- Turning Circle 40”
- Column Weight 1,450 lbs.
- Lifting Speed 85 sec
- Shipping Weight 1,450 lbs
More Like This
BendPak 5175297 Mobile Column Lift 108,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175291 Mobile Column Lift 36,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak 5175293 Mobile Column Lift 108,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak 5175294 Mobile Column Lift 144,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak 5175295 Mobile Column Lift 36,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175298 Mobile Column Lift 144,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175292 Mobile Column Lift 72,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak 5175800 Vehicle Lift Accessories, Sliding Jack Platform
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.