BendPak 5175294 Mobile Column Lift 144,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
144000 lbs. Lifting Capacity, 101.00" Overall Height, 85.00 seconds Time to Full Raise
This PCL-18B mobile column lift package comes in a full set of 8. With 8 lifts, raise up to 144,000 lbs. of vehicle. With that much power in your shop, your lifting abilities are nearly infinite. Ideal for four-axle vehicles. Sets of 2, 4 and 6 are available.
When you need to lift beyond what most shops even consider possible, put 8 mobile column lifts in your shop. The best part: you don't even have to use all 8 at once. Break them up into sets of 4, lifting multiple heavy-duty trucks up to 72,000 lbs. with each set. These mobile lifts make up BendPak's most powerful lifting system to date. If you need to lift more than 40,000 lbs., which is the most our four-post lifts can handle, a heavy-duty set of mobile column lifts is your best bet.
- 18,000-lb. individual column capacity / 108,000-lb. maximum system capacity
- Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011
- Two, four, or six column configurations can accommodate heavy duty trucks and light duty passenger vehicles
- 208-240V, 50/60HZ, 3-phase main power system
- SINGLE, PAIR or TEAM operation
- Intuitive controls allow the lift to be fully programmed and controlled from any column
- The PLC and main system components are standard off-the-shelf brands rather than proprietary printed circuit boards or controls, which can be very expensive to service or replace
- Smart electronics feature self-diagnostics and self-calibration functions
- Variable height limit settings can be programmed for shops with low ceilings or when specific vehicle service requirements necessitate specific rise heights
- Two-speed lowering option – turtle or rabbit speed settings
- Each column is equipped with a warning light and audible alarm for critical warning alerts
- Emergency shut-off switches on each column quickly shut off power to the lift in the event an unsafe condition is detected by the operator
*Note-Do not attempt to lift half of a vehicle (the front or back only) with only 2 mobile lifts. Vehicles must be raised on an even plane at all times.
BendPak Limited Warranty (PDF)
- Lifting Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
- A - Overall Height (RAISED) 101”
- B - Overall Height (LOWERED) 146.5”
- C - Max. Lifting Height 71.5”
- D - Overall Depth 48.75”
- E - Overall Width 45”
- F - Chassis Length 32.25”
- G - Min. Lifting Fork Width 9.5”
- H - Max. Lifting Fork Width 35”
- I - Lifting Fork Length 11.5”
- Turning Circle 40”
- Column Weight 1,450 lbs.
- Lifting Speed 85 sec
- Shipping Weight 1,450 lbs
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 8 business days for BendPak to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BendPak 5175292 Mobile Column Lift 72,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak 5175298 Mobile Column Lift 144,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175295 Mobile Column Lift 36,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175296 Mobile Column Lift 72,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175297 Mobile Column Lift 108,000 Lbs, High Voltage
BendPak 5175291 Mobile Column Lift 36,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak 5175293 Mobile Column Lift 108,000 Lbs, Low Voltage
BendPak MD-6XP Port Lift, 6,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD-9XW Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak HD9 4 Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
Q & A
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.