Bassett Racing 15 Inch Plastic Mud Plug
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Stock Car, Hardware Included
- Includes three ¼” dog point body bolts fitted with ¾” washers
- It is interchangeable between Bassett non-Beadlock wheel and Beadlock wheel
- Designed for racing and built to withstand heavy dirt cushions and hard impacts
- Made from a proprietary plastic with a stepped design with edge to edge wheel coverage
- Plug also protects the Beadlock bolt heads when wheel-to-wheel contact happens during racing
Bassett Racing Wheels has developed a mud plug to meet the 2018 rules for IMCA, Wissota, and UMP. This mud plug is made from proprietary plastic with a stepped design with edge to edge wheel coverage. Thicker material designed for racing and built to withstand heavy dirt cushions and hard impacts. No longer do you have to worry about getting mud packed in your wheels and slowing you down. This mud plug also protects the beadlock bolt heads when wheel-to-wheel contact happens during racing.
- Mud Cover Fastener type – includes three ¼” dog point body bolts fitted with ¾” washers
- No slotted holes - prevents bolt head/washer from pulling through and keeps the cover on your wheel
- Mud Cover is interchangeable between Bassett non-beadlock wheel and beadlock wheel
- Available in 10 colors (color-matched to MD3 valance and rocker panels)
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, White, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Bassett Racing Full Metal Jacket Mud Plug for 15" Wheels
Weld Racing P650-4514A-6 15 Inch Mud Plug Cover, 15 Inch, 6-Bolt
AERO Gen. II Non-Beadlock Replacement Mudcover Only
Dominator Ultimate Wheel Cover, Bolt-on Style
AERO 53 Series Beadlock Mudcover, 15 Inch Diameter
Aero Race Wheels 54-300003 Lexan 15 In Wheel Clear Scalloped Mud Cover
Left Rear Inner Aluminum Mud Plug
Aero Race Wheels 54-300004 Mud Buster Center Wheel Plug
AERO Gen. II 15 Inch Non-Beadlock Wheel Mudcover Kit
Dominator DOM-1015-BOLT Wheel Adapter Bolt, 5/16 Inch
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Follow these easy step by step metal valve stem installation instructions. Steel bolt in valve stems are a more reliable way to keep the air in your tires.
This article clears up any confusion there may be when determining the front and rear wheel offset measurements for a Sprint car.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.