Bassett Racing 15 Inch Plastic Mud Plug
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Stock Car, Not Beadlock, Is Hardware Included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Bassett Racing Wheels has developed a mud plug to meet the 2018 rules for IMCA, Wissota, and UMP. This mud plug is made from proprietary plastic with a stepped design with edge to edge wheel coverage. Thicker material designed for racing and built to withstand heavy dirt cushions and hard impacts. No longer do you have to worry about getting mud packed in your wheels and slowing you down. This mud plug also protects the beadlock bolt heads when wheel-to-wheel contact happens during racing.
- Mud Cover Fastener type – includes three ¼” dog point body bolts fitted with ¾” washers
- No slotted holes - prevents bolt head/washer from pulling through and keeps the cover on your wheel
- Mud Cover is interchangeable between Bassett non-beadlock wheel and beadlock wheel
- Available in 10 colors (color-matched to MD3 valance and rocker panels)
- Available in Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Orange, White, Fluorescent Red, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent
More Like This
Bassett Racing Wheels 3RFR Replacement 15 Inch Wheel Mud Cover - Red
Bassett Racing Full Metal Jacket Mud Plug for 15" Wheels
Weld Racing P650-4514A-6 15 Inch Mud Plug Cover, 15 Inch, 6-Bolt
AERO 53 Series Beadlock Mudcover, 15 Inch Diameter
Aero Race Wheels 54-300003 Lexan 15 In Wheel Clear Scalloped Mud Cover
AERO Gen. II Non-Beadlock Replacement Mudcover Only
BLACK 15" 6BOLT WHEEL COVER
Dominator Ultimate Wheel Cover, Bolt-on Style
Left Rear Inner Aluminum Mud Plug
Dominator Wheel Adapter
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.