Bassett Inertia Advantage 15 Inch Wheel, 15x8, 5 on 5, Beadlock
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Bassett to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 278388 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
15 inch wheel with the beadlock already installed. Chrome-like powder coat finish. Weighs only 22.5 lbs. Available in 2", 3" and 4" backspace.
- 15 Inch Wheel
- 8 Inch Wide
- 5 on 5 Inch Bolt Pattern
- Patented five-spoke center design for low moment of inertia
- Spun-form rim shell for lowest runout possible
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article. Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Bassett 50L54L Inertia Racing Wheel, 15 x 10, 5 on 5, 4 Inch BS, Black
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-1/2, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 4-3/4, Non-Beadlock
Bassett IMCA Certified 15 Inch Wheels, 15x8, 5 on 5, Non-Beadlock
Bassett 58A52CL 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch BS Chrome Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58A52SL 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 2 Inch BS Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58A54SL 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5 4 Inch BS Silver Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AC1L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 4.75 1 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AJ1L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5.5 1 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Bassett 58AJ4L 15X8 Inertia 5 on 5.5 4 Inch BS Black Beadlock Wheel
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.