Bassett 5FRING Bolt-On Mud Cover Ring, 15 Inch
Hobby Stock, Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, Steel, Anodized Black
- Kit will extend from 14" – 20" in tire bead diameter
- The backside setting is completely adjustable within the constraints of the tool
- Tool can be mounted to the hub and clearances checked, all while turning the steering
- Will fit most all 4- and 5-lug vehicles including bolt circles ranging from 4-100mm up to 4-130mm and 5-100mm up to 5-5
- It allows for accurate measurement of correct backspacing or offset and wheel diameter by mounting a tire in an adjustable position on the car
Bassett Racing replacement beadlock ring is made with a higher yield strength than any other mud cover ring fastener and is the strongest on the market. Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers. A wider neck on each of the three cover fastener tabs resist bending for durability and east repair. Rivets on the expander ring lock into the wheels safety bead indent to prevent ring from falling out.
- Wider neck on the three cover fastener tabs resists bending
- Three 1/4" bolt inserts on Bassett's matching bolt pattern
- Exact match to Bassett Beadlock Wheel "K" parts mud cover bolt pattern
- Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers
- Mud cover is interchangeable between Bassett non-beadlock wheel and beadlock wheel
- Sold individually
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aero Race Wheels P905519 Gen II Mudcover Inner Ring Only
Bassett 15" New Style Replacement Beadlock Ring
15 Inch Weld-On Beadlock Ring, Inner Ring Only
15 Inch Wheel Replacement Outer Beadlock Ring For 253-1510 Kit
Steel Exhaust Collector Ring, 2-1/2 Inch
Steel Exhaust Collector Ring, 3-1/2 Inch
Steel Exhaust Collector Ring, 3 Inch
Aero 15 Inch Outer Beadlock Ring
Sander Engineering 15-021 15 Inch Beadlock Ring with Cover
Basset 13 Inch Replacement Beadlock Ring
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Follow these easy step by step metal valve stem installation instructions. Steel bolt in valve stems are a more reliable way to keep the air in your tires.
This article clears up any confusion there may be when determining the front and rear wheel offset measurements for a Sprint car.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.