Bassett 5FRING Bolt-On Mud Cover Ring, 15 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Bassett Racing replacement beadlock ring is made with a higher yield strength than any other mud cover ring fastener and is the strongest on the market. Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers. A wider neck on each of the three cover fastener tabs resist bending for durability and east repair. Rivets on the expander ring lock into the wheels safety bead indent to prevent ring from falling out.
- Wider neck on the three cover fastener tabs resists bending
- Three 1/4" bolt inserts on Bassett's matching bolt pattern
- Exact match to Bassett Beadlock Wheel "K" parts mud cover bolt pattern
- Conforms to 2018 UMP and IMCA rules requiring bolt-on fasteners for mud covers
- Mud cover is interchangeable between Bassett non-beadlock wheel and beadlock wheel
- Sold individually
More Like This
Aero Race Wheels P905519 Gen II Mudcover Inner Ring Only
Speedway Motors 1/4-20 Threaded Nut Tabs, Pack of 3
1/4 Inch Threaded Tab, 1 Inch Spring
Aero Race Wheels 54-300002 Beadlock Mudcover Installation Kit
Speedway Motors 5/16-18 Threaded Nut Tabs, Pack of 3
1/4 Inch Weld On Tabs, 3 Piece
1/4" WELD ON TAB 1.88"T 3PC
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.