BBK 1763 2005-2010 Mustang GT Twin 62mm Power Plus Throttle Body
Throttle Body Injection (TBI) Throttle Body Style, 2-Barrel Throttle Body Barrels
- Designed as a direct replacement for the restrictive stock factory throttle body
- Engineered to offer OEM drive ability but with up to 30% improved airflow for improved horsepower, torque and throttle response
- It is CNC Machined from a new high quality 356 aluminum casting
- Built with OEM style die stamped throttle linkages, double sealed bearings, and o ringed throttle shafts
- Specifically designed for the 2005-2010 Ford Mustang with the 4.6L 3V engine
BBK Performance throttle bodies are designed as a direct replacement for the restrictive stock factory throttle body. All BBK Power Plus throttle bodies offer OEM drive ability but with up to 30% improved airflow for improved horsepower, torque and throttle response. Every BBK throttle body is CNC Machined from a new high quality 356 aluminum casting and assembled with features like OEM style die stamped throttle linkages, double sealed bearings, and o ringed throttle shafts to make every BBK throttle body the best on the market today. All BBK Performance throttle bodies are designed to improve performance and they work with the vehicles factory tune. No tune is required and BBK throttle bodies are available for many late model American muscle cars and trucks.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.