BBK 1504 1986-1993 Ford 5.0L 75mm Power Plus EGR Spacer Plate
- New CNC Machined casting assembled with components that exceed oem standards, they will offer years of trouble free performance
- BBK Power Plus series matching 75mm egr spacer to be used with coresponding size throttle body
- Use with BBK 75mm throttle body part 1503
- 75mm throttle body part 1503
- Direct Bolt On
Matching the EGR spacer to the size of the new throttle body you are installing is very important. Designed to be used with corresponding BBK 75mm Throttle Body, This EGR Spacer is CNC Machined from high quality cast 356 aluminum alloy - Kits include All new gaskets.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BBK Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Power brake boosters offer lower pedal effort and better braking characteristics, but which one is right for your hot rod, muscle car, or truck? We take the guesswork out of that question with our latest buyer's guide.
Fuel injection is here to stay and we delve into the benefits of such retrofit systems for your classic muscle car or street rod in our EFI retrofit buyer's guide!
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide
Follow this detailed guide on installing a FiTech EFI system in a '67 Chevelle. Learn helpful tips along the way including how to route the blue trigger wire away from the coil and ignition system.