B&M 50416 Torque Converter, 26 Spline 1970-1982 Ford w/ C4 Trans
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
A higher than stock stall speed as delivered by a B&M Converter will provide several advantages. The high stall converter allows the engine to launch the car at a higher RPM where more torque is available and increased strength.
- Furnace Brazed Impeller
- Steel Alloy Pump Drive Tube
- Heavy Duty Needle Bearing
- Between Stator and Turbine
ApplicationFits 1970 to 1982 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury C4 automatic transmissions. Uses a 10.5 inch bolt pattern and accepts a 26 splined shaft and 1.375 inch crank pilot.
More Like This
B&M 50448 Torque Converter, Holeshot 2000, 70-82 Ford w/ C4 Trans
B&M 50441 Torque Converter, Tork Master 2400, Ford 1970-82 w/ C4
B&M 50449 Torque Converter, Nitrous Holeshot 2400, Ford 70-82
B&M 50451 Torque Converter, Holeshot 2500
B&M 50452 Torque Converter, Holeshot 3300
B&M 50453 Torque Converter, Holeshot 3800
B&M 50442 Torque Converter Tork Master 3000, 70-82 Ford, C4 Trans
Performance Automatic C4 Torque Converter, 2400-2600 Stall
B&M 40422 Torque Converter, Holeshot 2400 Ford C6 1971-1991
B&M 40476 Torque Converter, Holeshot 3300
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission