B&M 20237 GM SFI Flexplate, 153-Tooth 1955-1985 GM S/B V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
The B&M Racing SFI approved Flexplates are ideal for extreme duty race applications as well as street cars. These flexplates are SFI 29.1 approved, and legal for use in both NHRA and IHRA sanctioning bodies.
- NHRA and IHRA Legal For All Classes
- Includes SFI Certification Sticker
- Ideal For Street Applications
- To Extreme Duty Racing
ApplicationFits 1955 to 1985 GM small block V8 engines except the 400 cid engine. Uses a 153 tooth ring gear. Has 10.75 inch bolt pattern. Compatible with Powerglide, TH350, TH400, and TH700R4 automatic transmissions.
More Like This
B&M 20238 GM SFI Flexplate, 153 Tooth Ring Gear 1986-97 Chevy S/B
B&M 10230 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 1962/newer
B&M 10235 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 340 CID
B&M 10231 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 8-Bolt Crank, A727 A904 1962
Quick Time RM-920 1974-85 Chevy Lightweight Flexplate
Gold Series Flexplate, 153 Tooth, SFI Rated, Small Block Chevy 1986-97
One Piece SFI Flex Plate, 153 Tooth
Quick Time RM-925 1986-96 Chevy Lightweight Flexplate
SFI Chevy 350 Flexplate, 153 Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
Speedmaster 1-226-001 153 Tooth Billet Flexplate, Chevy 350/454
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.