B&M 20233 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168 Tooth 1990/earlier GM 454
Universal Fit, 14.1" Outside Diameter, 168 Tooth Count, Is SFI Rated, 7 lbs. Weight
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet flexplates have dual bolt patterns to accommodate Powerglide, TH-350, 400 and 700-R4. SFI 29.1 approved, (recertification required every 3 yrs.) NHRAIHRA legal, and Ideal for street applications to racing and high rpm use.
- NHRA and IHRA Legal For All Classes
- Includes SFI Certification Sticker
- Ideal For Street Applications
- To Extreme Duty Racing
ApplicationFits 1990 and earlier GM 454 cid big block externally balanced V8 engine uses a 168 tooth ring gear and has 10.75 inch and 11.5 inch bolt patterns. Compatible with Powerglide, TH350, TH400 and TH700R4 automatic transmissions
More Like This
B&M 20230 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
B&M 20232 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth 1955-85 GM Chevy 400
B&M 20340 GM LSx SFI Flexplate Fits GM LSx Type Motors 2010/newer
B&M 20239 GM SFI Flexplate, 168 Tooth ring gear 86-94 Chevy 4.3L
B&M 10236 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 360 CID
B&M 10237 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 383 CID
B&M 10239 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF A904 w/ 360 CID
B&M 10231 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 8-Bolt Crank, A727 A904 1962
B&M 10235 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 340 CID
B&M 20237 GM SFI Flexplate, 153-Tooth 1955-1985 GM S/B V8
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.