B&M 20233 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168 Tooth 1990/earlier GM 454
Universal Fit, 14.1" Outside Diameter, 168 Tooth Count, Is SFI Rated, 7 lbs. Weight
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Chevrolet flexplates have dual bolt patterns to accommodate Powerglide, TH-350, 400 and 700-R4. SFI 29.1 approved, (recertification required every 3 yrs.) NHRAIHRA legal, and Ideal for street applications to racing and high rpm use.
- NHRA and IHRA Legal For All Classes
- Includes SFI Certification Sticker
- Ideal For Street Applications
- To Extreme Duty Racing
ApplicationFits 1990 and earlier GM 454 cid big block externally balanced V8 engine uses a 168 tooth ring gear and has 10.75 inch and 11.5 inch bolt patterns. Compatible with Powerglide, TH350, TH400 and TH700R4 automatic transmissions
More Like This
B&M 20230 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
B&M 20232 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth 1955-85 GM Chevy 400
B&M 20340 GM LSx SFI Flexplate Fits GM LSx Type Motors 2010/newer
B&M 20239 GM SFI Flexplate, 168 Tooth ring gear 86-94 Chevy 4.3L
B&M 10236 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 360 CID
B&M 10237 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 383 CID
B&M 10239 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF A904 w/ 360 CID
B&M 10231 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 8-Bolt Crank, A727 A904 1962
B&M 10235 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 340 CID
B&M 20237 GM SFI Flexplate, 153-Tooth 1955-1985 GM S/B V8
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.