B&M 20232 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth 1955-85 GM Chevy 400
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
The B&M Racing SFI approved Flexplates are ideal for extreme duty race applications as well as street cars. These flexplates are SFI 29.1 approved, and legal for use in both NHRA and IHRA sanctioning bodies.
- NHRA and IHRA Legal For All Classes
- Includes SFI Certification Sticker
- Ideal For Street Applications
- To Extreme Duty Racing
ApplicationFits 1955 to 1985 GM 400 cid small block engine. For externally balanced engines uses a 168 tooth ring gear. Has 10.75 inch and 11.5 inch bolt patterns. Compatible with Powerglide, TH350, TH400, and TH700R4 automation transmissions
More Like This
B&M 20230 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
B&M 20233 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168 Tooth 1990/earlier GM 454
B&M 20239 GM SFI Flexplate, 168 Tooth ring gear 86-94 Chevy 4.3L
B&M 10236 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 360 CID
B&M 10237 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 383 CID
B&M 10239 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF A904 w/ 360 CID
B&M 20340 GM LSx SFI Flexplate Fits GM LSx Type Motors 2010/newer
B&M 50236 Ford Flexplate, S/B Ford 28.2oz 157 Tooth 1968-76 Ford
B&M 50239 Ford Flexplate, 6-Bolt Crank, 157 Tooth 1982-95
B/B Chevy SFI Rated Steel Flexplate
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.