B&M 20230 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth, 2-Piece Rear Main
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for B&M Transmission to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
$25, $50, or $75 Manufacturer Rebate Available! To receive your rebate you must purchase a qualifying Flowmaster, B&M, or Hurst product between April 1, 2018 and April 30, 20. See the manufacturer REBATE FORM for more details.
Heavy Duty Flexplate fits: Chevrolet - '55-'85 SB V8 and 90 deg. V6 with 168 tooth ring gear and 10-34 in. or 11-12 in b.c. exc. 400Chevrolet - '90 and earlier Chevrolet BB V8 with 168 tooth ring gear and 10-34 in or 11-12 in b.c. exc. 454.
- NHRA and IHRA Legal For All Classes
- Includes SFI Certification Sticker
- Ideal For Street Applications
- To Extreme Duty Racing
ApplicationFits 1955 to 1985 GM small block V8 and 90 degree V6 engines uses 168 tooth ring gear. Also fits 1990 and earlier GM big block V8 engines and uses a 168 tooth ring gear. Does not fit 400 cid or 454 cid engines. Has 10.75 inch and 11.5 inch bolt patterns. Compatible with Powerglide, TH350, TH400 and TH700R4 automatic transmissions
More Like This
B&M 20239 GM SFI Flexplate, 168 Tooth ring gear 86-94 Chevy 4.3L
B&M 20232 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168-Tooth 1955-85 GM Chevy 400
B&M 20233 GM SFI Flexplate Fits 168 Tooth 1990/earlier GM 454
B&M 10235 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 340 CID
B&M 10236 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 360 CID
B&M 10237 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF 727 w/ 383 CID
B&M 10239 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 6 Bolt Crank, TF A904 w/ 360 CID
B&M 20340 GM LSx SFI Flexplate Fits GM LSx Type Motors 2010/newer
B&M 10231 Chrysler SFI Flexplate 8-Bolt Crank, A727 A904 1962
B&M 20237 GM SFI Flexplate, 153-Tooth 1955-1985 GM S/B V8
Q & A
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.