AutoMeter 9117 Tachometer Signal Adapter,Distributorless Ignition
Universal Fit, Hardware Included
- Compatible with 1-12 cylinder engines
- Measures 1.5” x 3.5” x 2”
- Environmentally sealed and vibration resistant for underhood mounting
- Wire lengths: Gray (signal out) 52", Black (ground) 24", Red & Red/Grn (Ign. Power in and out) 24"
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
If you have a modern engine, chances are it doesn't have a distributor. If you want to add a tach you're out of luck, unless you buy this neat little box that creates a signal that the tach can read. Simply wire into the power going to the coil pack. Allows any Auto Meter standard ignition tachometer or Digital Pro-Shift System gauge, tube, or controller module to be used on distributorless ignitions.
- 12 volt
- Works with 4, 6 or 8 cylinder engines
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about the shaved door kits that Speedway Motors has to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
The E-Stopp Electric E-Brake is an electronic push-button activated emergency brake option where the visible element is small and compact, and can replace the traditional hand or foot-operated emergency brakes.