AutoMeter 5461 Pro-Comp Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Press. Gauge
Universal Fit, 2-5/8" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Stepper Gauge Style, Black, Lighted
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Includes 8ft. Wiring Harness
- Includes 1/8" NPT Sender.
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Full sweep precision digital stepper motor meter movement
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): 2245
Wire Harness: 5227
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 3245
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AutoMeter to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.