AutoMeter 4311-M Ultra-Lite Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge,2-1/16
Universal Fit, 2-1/16" Gauge Diameter, Analog Gauge Series, Mechanical Gauge Style, Silver
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Gauge threaded for -4AN, allowing an easy installation into the fuel system
For a limited time only receive up to $150 back when you purchase a minimum of $100 in eligible AutoMeter products. For more details click here.
- Includes bulb and socket assembly with red and green bulb covers
- Tubing not included
- Gauge must be mounted outside vehicle
- Requires #4 braided hose and mounting cup
- Includes gauge mounting hardware and installation instructions
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: 2230
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AutoMeter 4411 Ultra-Lite Mech Fuel Press. Gauge, 15PSI, 2-5/8
AutoMeter 4312 Ultra-Lite Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 4313 Ultra-Lite Mech. Fuel Press. w/ Isolator Gauge
AutoMeter 4470 Ultra-Lite Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Press. Gauge
AutoMeter 4612 Ultra-Lite Mech Fuel Press. Gauge, 100 PSI,2-5/8
AutoMeter 4311 Ultra-Lite Mechanical Fuel Press. Gauge, 2-1/16
AutoMeter 4412 Ultra-Lite Mech Fuel Press. Gauge, 100 PSI,2-5/8
AutoMeter 4413 Ultra-Lite Mech. Fuel Press. w/ Isolator Gauge
AutoMeter 2180 Auto Gage Mechanical Press. Gauge, 1-1/2 , 0-100
AutoMeter 4961 Ultra-Lite II Digi. StepperMotor Fuel Press Gauge
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.