AutoMeter 1302 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric Gauge Style, Dash Cluster Gauge Set Design, White
- This arctic white gauge set features a domed glass lenses
- Speedometer sender is designed to fit most GM and Chrysler transmissions
- Electric speedometer has a 3-1/8" diameter and the remaining gauges have a 2-1/16" diameter
- Set includes all the required senders and are illuminated via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting
- The programmable electric speedometer allows you to compensate for tire size and gear ratio with a push of a button
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
Auto Meter Arctic White Series gauge kits are the hottest thing going. These feature a domed glass lens. The programmable electric speedometer allows you to compensate for tire size and gear ratio with a push of a button.
Set includes all senders. Speedometer sender fits GM and Chrysler transmissions. If using a 1957-Up Ford transmission, you will need to purchase an additional speedo sender, part # 182-5292 (at right).
- 3-1/8" Electric speedometer
- 2-1/16" Electric oil pressure, water temp, fuel, voltmeter gauges
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258 - VSS Sensor
Bulb & Socket: 3212 & 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Brackets Included
Charts3-1/8" Electric Speedometer Gauge Installation Instructions (PDF)
NotesIncludes all sending units. Oil pressure, Water temperature, Fuel level, Voltmeter, and Speedometer.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.