AutoMeter 1300 Arctic White 5 Piece Gauge Kit
Universal Fit, Analog Gauge Series, Electric/Mechanical Gauge Style, 5 Number of Gauge Housings
- Speedometer has a 3-1/8" diameter
- Set includes all senders for electric gauges
- This street rod gauge kit comes with domed glass lens
- The speedometer is mechanical while auxiliary gauges are electric
- Oil pressure, water temperature, fuel lever, and voltmeter gauges all have a 2-1/16" diameter
AutoMeter wants to help make everyone's money go a little farther this year with great savings on our "Cash For Your Dash" rebate. Up to $150 back on qualifying purchases available on thousands of AutoMeter brands, minimum of $100 required. Purchases must be made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Rebate form and details can be found here - REBATE FORM. Rebates must be post-marked by July 31, 2021. Rebate will be in the form of a check.
Auto Meter Arctic White Series street rod gauge kit comes with domed glass lens. Speedometer is mechanical while auxillary gauges are electric. Set include all senders for electric gauges.
- 3-1/8" Mechanical speedometer (cable driven)
- 2-1/16" Electric oil pressure, water temp, fuel, voltmeter gauge
Ships with the following AutoMeter products:
Sending Unit(s): Fuel Sender 3262 - Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
Bulb & Socket: 3220
Light Covers: Red 3214 & Green 3215
Mounting Hardware: Brackets Included
Charts3-1/8" Speedometer Installation Instructions (PDF)
NotesIncludes all sending units. Oil pressure, Water temperature, Fuel level, Voltmeter, and Speedometer. All gauges are electric except speedometer which is mechanical.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.