Aluminum Rim Style Quick Release Hub, 3/4 Inch
Universal Fit, .75" Inside Diameter, Replacement Steering Wheel Style, Aluminum, Anodized
- This rim-style steering wheel quick release hub is a spring loaded release hub for simple action with no clips or pins
- You don't need to wonder where the pin or button is when you're upside down in the dark!
- Quick release makes entry and exit of the vehicle a breeze with the steering wheel removed
- 3/4" ID weld on hex sleeve allows for welding to 3/4" round steering shafts
- Billet aluminum hub accepts standard 3 bolt steering wheels
This rim-style steering wheel hub is a spring loaded release hub for simple action with no clips or pins. Three balls inside of the hub hold it to the collar. Features 3/4" steel weld-on hex insert sleeve. Easy to use when you've got your gloves on. You don't need to wonder where the pin or button is when you're upside down in the dark!
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.