Aluminum Power Steering Pumps w/ Reservoir
Universal Fit, Type 2 Power Steering Pump Style, Natural, Aluminum Power Steering Pump Material
- Features a lightweight aluminum construction
- Available in either Ford (low flow) or GM (high flow) settings
- The GM style has a AN 6 Male pressure outlet and a AN 6 Male return inlet
- Ford style has a 16mm-1.5 female pressure outlet and a 3/8" Hose barb return inlet
- These are commonly used with Mustang II and 82-88 T-Bird power steering rack and pinions
We offer these brand new lightweight aluminum power steering pumps with a reservoir. Available in either Ford (low flow) or GM (high flow) settings. Commonly used with Mustang II and 82-88 T-Bird power steering rack and pinions.
- Ford - low flow approximately 820-870 p.s.i. @ 2 GPM
- GM - high flow approximately 1000-1200 p.s.i. @ 3 GPM
* AN 6 Male pressure outlet
* AN 6 Male return inlet
* 16mm-1.5 female pressure outlet (suggest fitting # 617-4806 or 617-4830)
* 3/8" Hose barb return inlet
Use this Polished V-Belt Pulley sold separately.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
High Flow Aluminum Power Steerng Pump for T-Bird & GM
Low Flow Power Steering Pump for Mustang II & Ford
Tuff Stuff 6175AL Type II Aluminum Power Steering Pump
Power Steering Pump Combo, -10 AN Fittings
Aluminum Power Steering Combo, -10 AN
Unisteer 8061220 Power Steering Pump Kit, 1949-51 Flat Head Ford
Holley 20-223 Power Steering Add-On System for LT4 Dry-Sump
Holley 20-233 Power Steering Add-On System for LT5 Dry-Sump
Tuff Stuff 6175ALP Type II Aluminum Power Steering Pump, Polished
Tuff Stuff 6175ALBLUE Type II Power Steering Pump, Aluminum, Blue
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
If you are confused as to how that new steering wheel you want is going to attach to your project's steering column then this buyer's guide should be your first visit before adding that new wheel to your shopping list.