Alpinestars Sequence Youth Neck Roll
Midget, Sprint Car
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed and developed specifically for younger riders, the Sequence Youth Neck Roll is the starting point on a junior rider’s journey to the Bionic Neck Support. Ergonomically profiled for young rider’s body requirement the Sequence Neck Roll’s frame is designed to transfer energy impact away from the upper neck.
- New hybrid kids neck protection with extended tail for high position stability
- Ergonomic designed and engineered shape to fit kids from 6 – 10 yrs. and from 10-14 years
- Double density core is made from a soft PU foam base embedding a hard layer EVA for energy dissipation
- Bottom and internal soft section (neck side) provides comfort for the shoulder and neck, hard section on the upper part to give stability and provides force distribution when the helmet is impacting
- Easy to use soft strap closure on the front part
- Highly compatible with all other protectors and jackets
- External cover can be pulled of core for washing by Velcro opening on the rear
- Available in S/M and L/XL
Q & A
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
Having a difficult time deciding which racing harness to use? With many options to consider from size to closure type, this article will walk you through how to go about choosing the perfect one for you and your race car. Safety first!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.