Aeromotive 18689 Phantom 200 Stealth Fuel System
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 53 GPH / 200 LPH Free Flow Rate
Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. Aeromotive’s Phantom Fuel System gives you the option to put a high performance fuel pump inside virtually any fuel tank, including your factory tank. Simply cut a hole in your tank. Measure the depth. Cut your pump hanger bracket to length and your baffle/basket foam. Insert the baffle. Install the retainer ring and gasket. Bolt your pump and hanger down. That’s it! Now you have a fuel pump inside your factory tank capable of supporting big horsepower EFI or Carbureted and its whisper quiet. No more welding sumps or using up trunk space with fuel cells. No more hot fuel handling issues like vapor-lock and no more fuel slosh. The Phantom systems internal baffle / basket controls fuel slosh and keeps the fuel pump submerged in fuel, even at low fuel levels and in aggressive driving. The best part about this whole system, it’s completely universal. This system will fit virtually any tank from 6" to 11" deep, plastic, steel, aluminum, corrugated or smooth. One system that gives you everything you need to fuel your ride. Its serious performance you will never know is there!
- 200 lph high performance fuel pump
- Supports up to 450 HP EFI – Forced Induction – 600 HP EFI – Naturally Aspirated – 600 HP Carbureted – Forced Induction – 750 HP Carbureted – Naturally Aspirated
- Black anodized hanger assembly
- (3) ORB-06 Ports Supply, Return, Vent
- Fuel resistant baffle / basket (Includes: Foam and Bladder)
- Universal high flow pre-pump filter
- Modular design can be cut to height to fit almost any fuel tank
- EFI or Carbureted
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability.
- Must be used with a return style system
- In-tank use only
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aeromotive 18688 Phantom In-Tank Fuel Pump System for EFI Engine Swaps
Aeromotive 18384 TVS Fuel Pump Module, Universal, 7 GPM
Aeromotive 18385 TVS Fuel Pump Module, Universal, 10 GPM
Aeromotive 18055 TVS Fuel Pump Module w/ Fuel Cell Pickup, 10 GPM
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 11197 True Variable Speed In-Line Fuel Pump, 7.0 GPM
Aeromotive 11198 True Variable Speed In-Line Fuel Pump, 10.0 GPM
Aeromotive 18054 TVS Fuel Pump Module w/ Fuel Cell Pickup, 7 GPM
Speedway Red Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI, 97 GPH
Speedway Electric Fuel Pump, 115 GPH, 14 PSI
Q & A
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.