Aeromotive 18665 Stealth Fuel Cell, 20 Gallon
Universal Fit, 20 gallons Capacity, 24" Overall Length, 10" Overall Height, 20" Overall Width
- Engineered to work with both carbureted and EFI systems
- Kit includes a universal 0-90 Ohm fuel level sender
- Has a standard 12-bolt flush mount lid assembly for a cleaner look
- Made from durable, lightweight aluminum with a natural finish
- Comes with a Stealth 340 LPH in-tank fuel pump for reliable and quiet operation
Finally, a truly universal system that is built for street rods, drag racing, off-road, autocross, drifting and any other performance application you can think of! This complete unit has all the advantages of an in-tank fuel system; quiet cool operation, ideal fuel pump environments and a serious reduction in installation time and investment. In addition, this system eliminates the risk of fuel pump cavitation due to hard cornering, launching or braking thanks to innovative baffling built into each tank.
- Includes Stealth 340 LPH in-tank fuel pump
- Works with both carbureted and EFI systems
- Return line provisions
- Two AN8 vents with rollover valves
- Universal 0-90 Ohm fuel level sender
- Standard 12-bolt flush mount lid assembly
- Natural aluminum finish
- Ready to go simple installation
Fuel Pump Flow Chart (GIF)
Item Details24" x 20" x 10"
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aeromotive 18661 A1000 Fuel Cell, 20 Gallon
Aeromotive 18664 Stealth Fuel Cell, 15 Gallon
Aeromotive 18648 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 15 Gal, 7 GPM
Aeromotive 18649 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 15 Gal, 10 GPM
Aeromotive 18656 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 20 Gal, 10 GPM
JAZ Products 200-008-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
JAZ Products 892-010-01 Street Rod Fuel Cell, 10 Gallon
JAZ Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 200-016-NF Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
JAZ Products 200-222-NF 22 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell, 25 x 17 x 14
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank