Aeromotive 18649 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 15 Gal, 10 GPM
Universal Fit, Gasoline | Alcohol Fuel Type, Black, EFI Fuel System Type, Regulator Required
Aeromotives new Brushless Gear Pumps are now built in with 2 different controllers, the orginal standard configuration and the new true variable speed controller. The orginal standard configuration provides continuous full speed operation while the new true variable speed controller allows you to control the fuel flow.
Fuel injected engines:
- Up to 6,900 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
- Up to 4,900 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
- Up to 4,830 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
- Up to 3,430 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 15 Gallon Fuel Cell.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Aeromotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Aeromotive 18648 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 15 Gal, 7 GPM
Aeromotive 18656 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 20 Gal, 10 GPM
Aeromotive 18646 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 6 Gal, 7 GPM
Aeromotive 18647 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 6 Gal, 10 GPM
Aeromotive 18655 TVS Fuel Pump/Fuel Cell Assembly, 20 Gal, 7 GPM
Aeromotive 18661 A1000 Fuel Cell, 20 Gallon
Aeromotive 18664 Stealth Fuel Cell, 15 Gallon
RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell Tank
JAZ Products 892-010-01 Street Rod Fuel Cell, 10 Gallon
Jaz 16 Gallon Polyethylene Fuel Cell and Mounting Straps Kit
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.