Aeromotive 18055 TVS Fuel Pump Module w/ Fuel Cell Pickup, 10 GPM
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 600 GPH / 2271 LPH Free Flow Rate
Aeromotives new Brushless Gear Pumps are now built in with 2 different controllers, the orginal standard configuration and the new true variable speed controller. The orginal standard configuration provides continuous full speed operation while the new true variable speed controller allows you to control the fuel flow.
Fuel injected engines:
- Up to 6,900 FWHP on GAS – naturally aspirated
- Up to 4,900 FWHP on GAS – forced air induction
- Up to 4,830 FWHP on E85 – naturally aspirated
- Up to 3,430 FWHP on E85 – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Aeromotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Aeromotive 18054 TVS Fuel Pump Module w/ Fuel Cell Pickup, 7 GPM
Aeromotive 18385 TVS Fuel Pump Module, Universal, 10 GPM
Aeromotive 18384 TVS Fuel Pump Module, Universal, 7 GPM
Holley Sniper 19-380 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. Return Style
Holley 12-155 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 10 Bolt
Holley 12-149 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 12 Bolt
Holley 12-148 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 12 Bolt
Holley 12-143 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 6 Bolt
Holley 12-142 Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assy. VR Series, 6 Bolt
Aeromotive 18004 Eliminator Replacement Fuel Pump Module w/Pickup
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.