Aeromotive 13131 A1000-6 Adjustable EFI Fuel Regulator, Black
Universal Fit, 40-75 Fuel Pressure Rating (psi), Bypass Return Style Regulator Style, Aluminum
Performance EFI regulator designed for medium to high horsepower applications. This regulators features Aeromotive's high-flow design, superb pressure control and legendary durability. On the street and at the track, this pressure regulator has logged more miles, laps and passes than any other performance EFI regulator in the world!
- Base pressure adjustable from 40-75 PSI
- Gasoline and alcohol compatible
- Fuel pressure rises on a 1:1 ratio with boost
- 1/8" NPT gauge port
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Aeromotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.