Aeromotive 11541 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Offset Inlet/Outlet
- 340 LPH @ 40 PSI
- E85 Compatible
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in Carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications
- Includes pump, universal filter sock, wiring pigtail, rubber hose, two clamps, and rubber grommet
- Supersedes Aeromotive 11141
More Like This
Aeromotive 11542 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet
Aeromotive 11540 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Center Inlet
Edelbrock 17932 High Performance In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, 90 psi
Edelbrock 17935 High Performance In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, V6/V8
Edelbrock 17930 High Performance In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, 45 psi
Edelbrock 17931 High Performance In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, 100 psi
Edelbrock 15642 Supplemental Fuel Electric Pump, Chevy/GMC
Edelbrock 15643 Supplemental Electric Fuel Pump, Chevy/GMC
Edelbrock 15781 Supercharger Supplemental Fuel Electric Pump
Edelbrock 15782 Supercharger Supplemental Fuel Electric Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.