Aeromotive 11540 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Center Inlet
Universal Fit, In Tank Electric Fuel Pump Type, 90 GPH / 340 LPH Free Flow Rate
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Center Inlet
- 340 LPH @ 40 PSI
- E85 Compatible
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in Carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications
- Includes pump, universal filter sock, wiring pigtail, rubber hose, two clamps, and rubber grommet
- Supersedes Aeromotive 11140
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aeromotive 11541 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet
Aeromotive 11542 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet
Walbro GSS340 In-Tank Fuel Pumps, 1985-95 Mustang GT
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
HyperFuel 40019 Hy-Fuel Single Pump In-Tank Retrofit Kit
FAST 30085 Universal In-Line Fuel Pump
FAST 307503 EZ EFI Specific Fuel Pump Kit, 550HP
K&N 81-0402 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 32 GPH, 7 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
K&N 81-0401 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 25 GPH, 4 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
K&N 81-0400 Electric Fuel Pump, Inline, 15 GPH, 2 PSI, 5/16 Inch Line
Q & A
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.