Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates. The black pump has a flow volume exceeding 90 GPH and is internally regulated to 7 psi, making it ideal for carbureted street applications up to 600 horse power. Has a polished body that look great on any street rod or race car.
- Durable billet construction
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI
- Eliminates the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors
- Rated for continuous duty
- Pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
More Like This
Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 13109 Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, 40-75 PSI
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 8 Gallon
Tank Mounting Brackets for 8 Inch Diameter Tanks
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 12 Gallon
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 16 Gallon
Tank Mounting Brackets for 10 Inch Diameter Tanks
Stainless Steel Tank Mounting Brackets for Spun Aluminum Tanks
Speedway Dry Sump Tank Mounting Bracket, 6 Inch, Black
EMPI 17-2929 Replacement 10 Inch Round Fuel Tank Bracket Straps, Pol.
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.