Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel Pump
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This high flow fuel pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates.
The red version is for street/strip or mild racing applications and flows more than 140 GPH with 18-20 psi of pressure and will need an external regulator.
Has a polished body that looks great on any street rod or race car.
- P/N 910-11203 features 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Perfect for use with a Bypass Regulator (P/N 910-12804).
- Fuel flow exceeds 140 GPH at 13.5 volts.
- Pump provides 14 PSI fuel pressure – perfect for cars that leave hard.
- Pumping mechanism features our proprietary composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and precision ground, heat treated steel plates.
- Ideal for dedicated nitrous delivery.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Low current draw. (under 5 amps)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI
Aeromotive 13109 Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, 40-75 PSI
Tank Mounting Brackets for 8 Inch Diameter Tanks
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 12 Gallon
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 16 Gallon
Tank Mounting Brackets for 10 Inch Diameter Tanks
Stainless Steel Tank Mounting Brackets for Spun Aluminum Tanks
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 8 Gallon
EMPI 17-2929 Replacement 10 Inch Round Fuel Tank Bracket Straps, Pol.
EMPI 17-2936-7 Replacement 8 Inch Round Fuel Tank Bracket Strap
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank