Aeromotive 11203 SS Series Red High Output Billet Fuel Pump
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This high flow fuel pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates.
The red version is for street/strip or mild racing applications and flows more than 140 GPH with 18-20 psi of pressure and will need an external regulator.
Has a polished body that looks great on any street rod or race car.
- P/N 910-11203 features 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports.
- Perfect for use with a Bypass Regulator (P/N 910-12804).
- Fuel flow exceeds 140 GPH at 13.5 volts.
- Pump provides 14 PSI fuel pressure – perfect for cars that leave hard.
- Pumping mechanism features our proprietary composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and precision ground, heat treated steel plates.
- Ideal for dedicated nitrous delivery.
- Alcohol compatible.
- Low current draw. (under 5 amps)
More Like This
Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI
Aeromotive 13109 Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator, 40-75 PSI
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 8 Gallon
Tank Mounting Brackets for 8 Inch Diameter Tanks
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 12 Gallon
Polyethylene Fuel Cell Mounting Straps, 16 Gallon
Tank Mounting Brackets for 10 Inch Diameter Tanks
Stainless Steel Tank Mounting Brackets for Spun Aluminum Tanks
Speedway Dry Sump Tank Mounting Bracket, 6 Inch, Black
EMPI 17-2929 Replacement 10 Inch Round Fuel Tank Bracket Straps, Pol.
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.