Aero 51-950545BLK 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, 5 on Wide 5 BP, 4-1/2 BS
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, 15" Width, Wide 5 Bolt Pattern
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 51 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The spun-formed 51 Series wheels have a deeper drop center for easier tire mounting and dismounting, along with the greatest brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities available. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability.
- 15" wide
- 4-1/2" backspace
- Recommended for asphalt use only
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 51 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
More Like This
Aero 51-150545 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 4-1/2 BS
Bassett 55SR45S 15X15 Wide-5 4.5 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 55SR45 15X15 Wide-5 4.5 Inch Backspace Black Wheel
Aero 51-150530 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-150540 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 51-150550 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-150560 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 6 Inch BS
Aero 51-150555 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-150565 51 Series 15x15 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 6-1/2 BS
Aero 58-000545 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 4-1/2 BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.