Aero 50-984740GRN 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 4 Inch BS
Modified, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 4.75" Bolt Pattern, Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50-984720GRN 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-284740 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-984740RED 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-184740S 50 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4/3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-984740BLK 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-084740 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-084740S 50 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BOm 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-184740 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-984537GRN 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-3/4 BS
Aero 58-984740GRN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4, 4 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.