Aero 33-904050GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 5 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 33 Series steel wheels are designed for dirt oval track use only. The CNC roll-formed 33 Series wheels have very low run-out beadlocks, using 16 zinc plated flange bolts. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material and include a mudcover installation kit. Mudcover tabs are incorporated into the inner ring to eliminate the need for welding.
- Recommended for dirt use only
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- Standard beadlock ring is yellow
Note: The 4-on-4" bolt pattern will work on 4 on 100 mm if NOT using 5/8" studs.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 33-904010GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 33-904550GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel Lite 4 on 4-1/2 BP 5 Inch BS
Aero 33-904020GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 33-904030GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 33-904040GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 33-904250GRN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel Lite 4 on 4-1/4 BP 5 Inch BS
Aero 33-904050PIN 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 33-904050BLK 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 33-904050BLU 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 33-904050GOL 33 Series 13x10 Wheel, Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 5 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.