Aero 30-074030 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch Backspace
Pony Stock, 13 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 7" Width, 4 on 4" Bolt Pattern, 3" Wheel Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 30 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 30 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 30 Series have safety bead humps
Note: The 4-on-4" bolt pattern will work on 4 on 100 mm if not using 5/8" studs.Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 30-904030BLK 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904230BLK 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904530BLK 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904030BLU 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904030GOL 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904230GOL 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904030GRN 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904230GRN 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904230ORG 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 30-904230PIN 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.