Adjustable Proportioning Valve Block, Brake Distribution System
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Adjustable proportioning valve and distribution block with mounting bracket all in one. Features a rotary adjustment to regulate rear brake pressure and help maintain correct brake bias between front and rear. Distribution block connects to master cylinder and distributes brake fluid to all four wheels. Includes two stainless steel 3/16" brake line,3/8 24 flare nut brake light switch. Also available in chrome.
- Rotary adjustment to regulate rear brake pressure and help maintain correct brake bias between front and rear
- Connects to master cylinder and distributes brake fluid to all four wheels
- Hard lines are 3/8"-24 threads on both ends of both lines
- Two stainless steel 3/16" brake line
- 3/8" 24 flare nut brake light switch
- Choose from Black or Chrome finish
Learn more about how adjustable proportioning valves work by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Note: This is a universal fit and that due to the differences in master cylinder castings, that it's possible the bottom of the master cylinder OR the bracket may require grinding/adjusting to fit the bracket correctly. The lines may need to be "tweaked" to fit correctly and due to the different fittings on master cylinders, adapter fittings may be required as well.
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
The E-Stopp Electric E-Brake is an electronic push-button activated emergency brake option where the visible element is small and compact, and can replace the traditional hand or foot-operated emergency brakes.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.