Accel 9000C Universal Ceramic Spark Plug Wires, Straight, Extreme 9000
Universal Fit, Spiral Core Conductor Style, HEI or Socket Cap Terminal Style, Black, White
- Features an 8mm Ferro-Spiral EMI/RFI suppression core
- The straight ceramic boots will withstand 2000° F
- Kit includes ends for HEI (male) and socket (female) distributors
- Ceramic boot has a 0.782" outside diameter
- Wires have 500 Ohms/ft of resistance and includes stainless terminals
Accel offers the cure for burnt spark plug wire boots with the Extreme 9000 Series Ceramic Wire kits. These 8mm spiral core spark plug wires have ceramic boots on the spark plug end of the wires which makes it impossible to melt or burn boots. If you are running headers with close tolerances, have an engine bay with little room or an RV with boots that melt because of heat, these wire kits are the answer for burnt and melting boots.
- 8mm Ferro-Spiral EMI/RFI suppression core
- 500 Ohms/ft resistance
- Straight ceramic boots will withstand 2000° F
- Stainless terminals
- Includes ends for HEI (male) and socket (female) distributors
- 0.782" ceramic boot O.D.
Ceramic Wire Core Cut-A-Way (Link)
Learn how to properly attach new spark plug terminals and boots by reading our tech article. How to Install Spark Plug Wire Ends.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Learn how to install spark plug wire ends. Our step by step guide takes you through terminal end and boot installation with the use of a wire stripper tool.