AMD 890-3062 62-67 Nova Gas Tank
62-67 Chevy Chevy II, OEM Replacement Fuel Tank Style, Carbureted Fuel System Type, Steel
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Auto Metal Direct to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Spectra Steel OE Replacement Fuel Tank is crafted from rust resistant steel that is lead/tin plated inside and out. The strong, electrically welded seams are reinforced and each tank is pressure tested for leaks. New straps and sending units sold separately.
Exact fit for easy installation
- Factory leak tested
- Meets or exceeds manufacturer's specifications
- Most extensive coverage in the aftermarket
- O.E.M. approved Ni-Terne steel
- Corrosion resistant
- Precision engineered and tooled under OE specifications
- Manufactured under drop-in
- All models are validated for fit, form, and function before released into the market
- Manufactured under ISO 9001 / TS 16949 quality system
- 100% tested
- Transit tested packaging
- Perfect fit guarantee
- Product line coverage
- Product liability insurance
- Three year warranty
- For use with gasoline containing up to 20% ethanol (E20) and diesel containing up to 5% biodiesel (B5)
Application1962-1967 Chevy Chevy II
More Like This
Sherman GM41 62-67 Nova/Chevy II 16 Gallon Fuel Tank
Tanks Inc. TM41-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1965 Chevy II/Nova
Holley 19-112 EFI Fuel Tank, 1962-65 Chevy II, Coated Steel
Holley 19-113 EFI Fuel Tank, 1966-67 Chevy II, Coated Steel
Golden Star GT02-62 1962-1967 Nova 16 Gallon Reproduction Fuel Tank
Tanks Inc. TM41-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1966-67 Chevy II/Nova
Tanks Inc. TM41-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1962-64 Chevy II/Nova
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!