AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
Universal Fit, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Centered Inlet Location
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsSide Mount Tabs: 4" long & stick out 1-1/2"
Core Thickness: 2-1/2"
Tank Thickness: 3"
NotesWhen selecting Finish, Fan Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- N = No
- Y = Yes
More Like This
Afco 81140 Aluminum Radiator 18 x 24 Inches Universal Street Rod
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
AFCO 80103FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80102FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101-1N Universal Racing Radiator, No Filler, 27-1/2 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80102-2N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 30-7/8 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80116N Standard Universal Fit Radiator, 17-5/16 Inch Height
AFCO 80128N Standard Universal Chevy Radiator, 23 In Wide x 15 In Tall
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.