AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to the cooling performance of these radiators, they are second to none. AFCO Aluminum radiators allow your car to remain at a constant temperature, which means that power delivery is more consistent. The uniformity of an all-aluminum construction radiator allows for the best pound for pound heat transfer characteristics.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – wont crack or leak with age
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
Item DetailsSide Mount Tabs: 4" long & stick out 1-1/2"
Core Thickness: 2-1/2"
Tank Thickness: 3"
NotesWhen selecting Finish, Fan Shroud Finish, and Trans Cooler, here are the abbreviations:
- S = Satin Std
- B = Black
- P = Polished
- NA = No Fan and Shroud Std.
- SS = Single Fan, Satin
- SB = Single Fan, Black
- SP = Single Fan, Polished
- N = No
- Y = Yes
More Like This
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1942-48 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1938-1946 GM Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1942-48 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1936 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO Universal FIt Radiator
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 1947-55 Chevy Truck Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine