AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 4 Inch Stroke, 10 Inch Comp.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
AFCO has been building racing shocks for over 20 years and are now applying their technology to street rod shocks. These aluminum coilover shock kits have superior FIXED valving that will give you a better ride and improve handling.
- 4 Inch Stroke
- 10 Inch Compression
- 14 Inch Extension
- Each shock is hand built and dyno tested
- Supplied with two 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushings
- Includes AFCO Mirror Finish coilover springs in the rate of your choice
- Kit includes (2) shocks, (2) springs, and (2) coil-over hardware kits
Afcoil springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any Afcoil spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to Afcoil springs.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 5 Inch Stroke, 11 Inch Comp.
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 7 Inch Stroke, 13 Inch Comp.
Afco 12 In. Single Adj Pro-Touring Coil-Over Shock for G-Comp Chevy II
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 3 Inch Stroke, 9 Inch Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
QA1 DD404 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS403 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS404 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
QA1 US404 Ultra Ride Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.