AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 4 Inch Stroke, 10 Inch Comp.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
AFCO has been building racing shocks for over 20 years and are now applying their technology to street rod shocks. These aluminum coilover shock kits have superior FIXED valving that will give you a better ride and improve handling.
- 4 Inch Stroke
- 10 Inch Compression
- 14 Inch Extension
- Each shock is hand built and dyno tested
- Supplied with two 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushings
- Includes AFCO Mirror Finish coilover springs in the rate of your choice
- Kit includes (2) shocks, (2) springs, and (2) coil-over hardware kits
Afcoil springs are manufactured using the finest spring material available. They are designed for extended life and consistent performance. They are guaranteed to do the job for which they are designed for as long as they are owned by the original purchaser.
AFCO will replace any Afcoil spring that ever exceeds the maximum allowable 2% loss of free height from original nominal specification. One way freight is included.
- Guarantee applies to original retail purchaser only.
- Damaged springs not covered by warranty.
- Spring must be returned to AFCO freight prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice.
- No other warranty, either expressed or implied, applies to Afcoil springs.
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
More Like This
AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 5 Inch Stroke, 11 Inch Comp.
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 7 Inch Stroke, 13 Inch Comp.
Afco 12 In. Single Adj Pro-Touring Coil-Over Shock for G-Comp Chevy II
QA1 ALN4855B Aluma Matic Coil-Over Shock, 14.25/10.13 Ext/Comp
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
Pro Shocks® ASB/SR6AU 6 Inch Adjustable Coil-Over Shock, Plain
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shocks, 5 Inch Plain, Spring Rate 115 lbs
Aluminum Small Body Coilover Shocks, 5 Inch Plain, Spring Rate 225 lbs
PRO Alum. Small Coilover Shock, 5 In. Pol, Spring Rate: 10 In.-140 lbs
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.